Endowment applications related to novel business development within nature focused businesses are prioritised.
The endowment board have given common guidelines for what is prioritised in applications for endowments from Norges Vel: Agriculture, education, and culture and environment endowments.
Applications that get prioritised
- Has to be related to a novel business development within nature focused businesses and contribute to education and knowledge sharing.
- Must be categorise as one of the following
- Agriculture and environment
- Food, culture and experiences
- Renewable energy and climate
- Entrepreneurship and collaboration
Applications that do not get priorities
- Support that is included in normal studies like class trips, projects, theses or similar.
- General study support to avoid loans
- Support to preserve old houses or items (assuming it is not part of a local business, for example a tourist attraction.)
- Support for projects and events at public or private cultural institutions.